R & D
Mazda has a dedicated team of engineers, constantly engaged in Research and Development.
The well-planned R&D efforts have led to :
- Achieving a full-discharge capacity, at full lift and repeatability of Safety Valves, for steam, air and liquid applications
- Establishing a precise, trim characteristic, for high pressure, let-down Control valves and important seat leakage problems on Severe Service Control Valves.
- Increased efficiency in Multi-Stage Jet Ejector Systems, thereby reducing thenumber of stages and utilities required to meet a given suction pressure condition.
- Developing Multi-Nozzle Boosters and Ejectors for reducing steam consumption by 20%.
- New design of Spray Nozzle and Atomizer, performing in the Desuperheater,having distinct advantage over equipment now in use.
- Development of efficient Liquid Jet Ejector, to poison the nuclear reactor for Nuclear Power Corporation Limited.
- Efficient combination Ejector Vacuum System consuming minimum energy.
- Development of Pressure Control Valve, for hydro-electric power project to be used for silty water
- Development of the Steam Reformer for improvement of Heat Transfer rate, thus saving energy
- Creating higher vacuum with the two-stage Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump, thereby saving energy by consuming less power.
- Latest designs in Turbine Bypass Valves ensure complete systems support, cost effective solutions.
- Developed Auto Recirulation Valves for pump protection & served as an import substitub in Nuclear Power Plants, with excellent tightness improving stealth capacity by 8-10 mw.