We provide customized absorption refrigeration units & Heat pumps to match client’s requirements. Our dedication has always been the design of units for optimum performance and efficiency under the conditions imposed by the client’s process & requirements and with any thermal energy – hot water, steam and waste heat
Our Vapour Absorption Machines / Heat pumps are supplied as per the designs of our collaborators M/s. JS Energie & Beratung GmbH, Germany originating from Entropie GmbH, which is a very renowned and reputed company supplying highly tailor made and specialized equipments.
Absorption chillers & Heat Pumps are highly optimized chillers
• Capacity available from 20 TR to 750 TR (Higher capacities with additional modules)
• Production of chilled water for air‐conditioning, industrial refrigeration, process cooling etc. Uses of any
thermal energy – hot water, steam, super heated water, waste recovered heat, etc. with excellent efficiency.
• The materials are selected to ensure durability and compatibility with the types of fluids used and external
• Corrosion resistant tubing in both the absorber and condenser for operation with almost any kind of cooling water
• A clean, reliable process, which satisfies the pollution and safety standards and uses Lithium Bromide, a stable
and non‐toxic salt instead of CFC’s or Ammonia.
• Very low electrical power consumption
• Reliable, static equipment without rotating compressor
• Meaningful use of existing waste heat
• Light space‐frame construction with thin‐walled enclosures and tubes require less material and achieve excellent
• Very high coefficient of performance at full load and part load
• Lowest possible heat source temperatures
• Heat exchanger tubes in contact with cooling water accessible from both ends for easy mechanical cleaning
Our dedication has always been the design of absorption units for optimum performance and efficiency under the conditions imposed by the client’s process and requirements.
We have no off-the-shelf equipment because each of our clients has a unique problem to solve.
We provide custom designed absorption refrigeration units to match client’s requirements.
– For cogeneration
– With gas engines
– Biomass power plants
– Organic rankine cycle
– Units for 5°C operation
Absorption Heat Pumps and Heat Transformers
– For district heating
– For geothermal plants
– Heated with back pressure steam
– For waste incineration plants
– For biomass plants
Industrial Cooling and Heat Recovery Systems
– Heat pumps for sea water desalination
– Heat pumps for flue gas condensation
– Special absorption for
– Oil & Gas Industry
– Gas Turbine Inlet Cooling
Our chiller Vactor Systems are are a low cost-solution to cooling high volumes of water for the chemical, pharmaceutical, food and paper industries Our chiller systems incorporate two, three or four multi-nozzle ejectors a chill tank with internal weirs, a two-stage ejector, piping, controls and instrumentation.
Chill-Vactors are available in various unit capacities with automatic deaeration, almost all dissolved air or gases in water are completely removed , deaerated water minimizes corrosion in piping and process equipment. Plus, they require a small installation area.
• No hazardous refrigerant required.
• Can cool liquid to 0◦C actually could freeze, if allowed.
• Are able to operate at off design conditions, i.e…. higher inlet temperature with higher outer termperature.
• Controls allow for steam savings for reduced cold water flow and cold condenser water.
• Not susceptible to corrosive conditions , as are other types.
• Total absence of moving parts and therefore very low maintenance.
• Low turn-down of load.
• Very Reliable
• Can be mounted outdoors since no part sensitive to weather.
• Chilled water at temperatures ranging from 1.67◦C to 2.11◦C.
High-Vacuum Evactors increase efficiency in a chill-Vactor evaporative Water Chiller.