Falling / Rising Film Evaporators
Mazda Evaporator Technology offers custom built solutions covering every possible aspect of the concentration of industrial fluids With a vast process experience, expertise in Design, Engineering and Process Integration, unparelleled fabrication facilities and a state of art Pilot Plant, Mazda offers Evaporation Plants with the most optimal operating cost vis-a-vis initial investment.
The long tube film evaporators comprise of Falling Film and Rising Film Evaporators which are recommended for non viscous, non-crystal forming and highly heat sensitive liquids whose original properties have to be preserved.
- Principles of Operation
- Ideal for clear, heat sensitive, foaming and corrosive solutions
- Continuous, single pass operation with minimised retenation times
- Single or multiple units with high heat economy
- High heat transfer co-effecients
- Low power requirement
- Simple construction
- Low floor space requirement
- Herbal Extracts
- Black Liquor in Paper & Pulp
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Sugar Syrups