Forced Circulation Evaporators
Mazda Forced Circulation Evaporators are recommended for the concentration of high viscocity solutions/slurries having tendency to crystallize or produce scales.
- Ideal for high crystallizing and high viscosity solutions & slurries
- Single or multiple effect operation
- High operational flexibility, heat transfer co-effecients, vapour liquid separation
- Low temperature rise operation
- Minimised fouling due to high velocities & static head
- Available in a range of corrosion resistant materials
- High turn down ratio
- Common Salt
- Herbal Extracts
- Calcium Chloride
- Sodium Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Ammonium Nitrate
In order to determine the most suitable type of eveaporator, to simulate the actual process conditions, and understand the effectiveness of the equipment Mazda has installed a full fledged pilot plant evaporator facility.
The Pilot Plant consists of Falling Film Evaporators & Forced Circulation Evaporator systems complete with vapour thermo-recompressorsnd slurry classifyers.
The Pilot Plant is manned by skilled engineers & technicians who will provide advice and assistance during trials.